Reproductions from the collections of:
JM = Jack Mirjam
SF = Shimshon Feder.
YES = Yosef E. Steiner.
Notes on the photos:
1. Flyer distributed by other elements during the highly politicized era of Betar vs The Rest.
2. June 3, 1949 - Australian Jewish News: As a result of the Yom Ha'azmaut disturbance, Betar was expelled from the State Zionist Council.
5. August 26, 1949 - Australian Jewish News: Recorded message delivered at Jabotinsky Memorial meeting at the Kadimah
7. Front- Richard Flantz, Mary Abzacz, Wally Black. Middle row- David Black, Yosef Steiner, Shimshon Feder. Back row-Gideon Herschberg, Leah Feder.
8. Rifle practice: Michael (Moshe) Bush and Shimshon Feder.
1. Youth Movements' Flyer. YES.
2. Betar expelled from the SZC. YES.
3. Betar 'disrupts' Yom Haatzmaut celebration May 6, 1949. YES.
4. Postcard from the 1948-49 Woori Yallock Camp. YES.
5. Message from Menachem Begin. YES.
6. 1949 Camp Brochure. YES.
7. Woori Yallock. JM.
8. Woori Yallock. SF.